Exciting times for data-driven business leaders! The past few weeks have seen their share of big analytics cloud news: a partnership between SAP and Birst, the unveiling of Salesforce’s Wave and IBM’s Watson Analytics and, of course, BrightFunnel’s own announcement of our Predictive Analytics Cloud for B2B Marketers.
As a marketer, we know your time is valuable, so we’ve compiled some of the “can’t miss” coverage to ensure you’re up to speed:
- Salesforce Makes Its Big Data Move (The New York Times)
- BrightFunnel Raises $2.5M For Its Marketing Prediction Software (TechCrunch)
- SAP And Birst’s New Alliance Looks To Fend Off Salesforce And Tableau In Race For Analytics (Forbes)
- IBM: Watson Analytics breaks down big data barriers for SMBs (ZDNet)
- Salesforce launches Wave analytics cloud, boosts enterprise reach (ZDNet)
- Clients Praise BrightFunnel As It Grabs $2.5M in Funding; Announces Predictive Analytics Cloud (CloudWatch)
Many organizations have already harnessed the power of big data and—backed by a new breed of analytics technologies—used the insights gained to make smarter business decisions. Still, most CMOs find themselves coming up short when trying to use these technologies to get the total picture of marketing’s impact on sales.
The fact is, there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all web analytics solution. What works for IT probably won’t provide the insights that HR needs. A solution may be great for helping sales identify hot prospects, but won’t be able to pinpoint the marketing levers that helped grow those leads to opportunities. As a marketer, how can you navigate this sea of new technology to determine which solutions are the best fit for you?
In our new eBook, we’ll explore the current analytics cloud landscape—outlining the critical components of a marketing analytics solution and laying out the options for B2B marketers. Download your copy today and learn how to finally connect the dots between marketing and revenue.