Security & Compliance
Enterprise Class Privacy and Reliability
Your security is our priority. BrightFunnel’s data protection program is founded on strict policies and procedures regarding access, use, disclosure, and transfer of customer data. We’re continually working to implement technical and organizational controls to ensure your data is safe and secure.
Our Systems are “designed-in” with security, reliability, and high-availability capabilities…
- Designed to withstand a range of security attacks—from denial of service, to vulnerability exploits, to malware.
- Built with professional, documented processes. Important decisions are made carefully and are documented.
- Easy detection and reversal of mistakes or errors.
- We respect your data, in our stewardship of it as well as in your privacy. In no case will we lose your hard-earned work.
- Our systems will be highly available, so they you can count on them when you need them. If there are unforeseen problems such as hardware or network failures, our platform is designed to respond and take action to continue working.
- Our people are of the highest integrity; everyone knows their job and knows how to expedite processes through the company as needed to deliver our services
- We regularly monitor and test our systems—against attacks, poor performance, and to make sure preventative mechanisms are working as expected.
- We continuously improve how we are doing.
Want to learn more about BrightFunnel Security and Compliance?
Fill out the form below to request a copy of the BrightFunnel Compliance Whitepaper.
Focused on international compliance standards, including:
SOC 1/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402/SAS 70
Physical Datacenter related, State of the Art Compliance by using AWS
Shared Assessments SIG LITE
Contact us to obtain our SIG LITE report on our Operating and Security risks and controls
Cloud Security Alliance CCM
We manage to the specifically designed Cloud Controls Matrix fundamental security principles
NIST Cybersecurity Framework
We track this advanced set of Privacy Controls, specifically NIST SP 800-53 Revision 4 Appendix J
AICPA SOC 2
We are in the process of completing audited SOC 2 controls for security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy
ISO 27001 / ISO 22301
We have an in process certification program to these comprehensive security controls and business continuity international standards
Ready to get started with BrightFunnel?
Learn more about BrightFunnel’s Revenue Intelligence Platform today.